The Heroines Journey
Time & Location
About the Event
THE HEROINES JOURNEY
This is a Rite of Passage into the fullness and wholeness of you as a woman.
Guided by Haaweatea and Suraj
You have gone through this journey many times.
You will go through it again, many times in your life. As will our loved ones.
We experience these stages every time we go through a crisis, a change,
begin something new, advance our character or our mastery.
Having an in-depth understanding of the 11 stages deepens insight, self-trust, and our capacity to courageously walk forward.
It also provides a map for healing early childhood, attachment, or relational wounds, so she can give and receive in deeply satisfying, mutual and authentic ways, to deepen connection in her family, community and/or leadership.
The woman experiences these stages in each transformation, each initiation, and in her journey to wholeness and completeness with herself.
Please see our HEROINES JOURNEY MAP to review a descriptive course content.
We can email this to you or find it online at: www.natureknows.co/heroinesjourney
An 8-day immersion through
The Heroines Journey
Queenstown Area, Te Wai Pounamu, Aotearoa/ NZ, 2021
A Rite of Passage into the fullness and wholeness of you as a woman, through the eleven stages of initiation, transformation and healing. Including Self Awareness & Mindfulness practices, Solo time on the land and the old trails, 2-days of Silence, Visioning, Individual and Collective ceremony, and rich inner work.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE HERE TO
• Go beyond questioning, lack of confidence or doubt, into sincere trust in yourself and peace of mind.
• Create essential time for yourself, in a world where you hold a lot of roles and responsibilities for others.
• Stop overthinking or reacting to the constant noise of life, and find the still point in yourself, so you have clarity and subtlety in all things.
• Be able to truly appreciate yourself and appreciate others as they are, rather than who you’d like them to be.
• Open to authentic intimacy throughout your relationships.
• Complete family and ancestral histories, so we choose and create for the children coming in, rather than perpetuate old patterns.
• Know yourself well enough so you live to your gifts; (away from societal ‘trying to be something’, and become who you’re meant to be).
• Seek a great freedom; to live your own truth and be yourself in a way that will only support humanity.
• Have vision and a dream beyond what you can imagine.
• To receive answers for how to move forward with much less effort.
• To emerge with heightened insight, intuition, and purpose.
• To return home at peace with who you are, clear in your direction, confident iYou have gone through this journey many times.
HAAWEATEA HOLLY BRYSON
(Australian, Ngāi Tahu, Waitaha)
Haaweatea specialises in transformation, life-transition, trauma, and relationships. She does this through sessions for individuals, couples and families, and multi-day Quests. She brings The Hero/ Heroine's Journey frame to her outlook as a Psychotherapist, Wilderness Therapist, Rite of Passage Trainer and Vision Fast Guide.
She has guided and cocreated Rite of Passage programs for women, and youth, across Australia, Aotearoa, the USA and China for 10 years.
Haaweatea has an MA in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology and Wilderness Therapy (Naropa University).
She is a Rite of Passage / Quest guide trained through The School of Lost Borders, a Māori Healing Practitioner and current Wilderness First Responder.